24 October 2019
At Kompass UK we are delighted that we are a member of the DMA – Direct Marketing Association, the UK’s leading Trade Association for the one-to-one marketing industry.
DMA membership is a badge of accreditation which is only awarded to companies that demonstrate and comply with strict best practice direct marketing guidelines. This includes following the DMA code which focuses on 5 key principles:
· Putting the customer first – value them and understand their needs
· Respect the privacy of customer data
· Be honest, fair and transparent throughout your business
· Be diligent with customer data, treat it with care and respect
· Take responsibility – be accountable and act responsibly at all time with customers
“We are extremely proud to have gained DMA accreditation which demonstrates our commitment to adhere to the DMA principle of putting the customer first in everything we do. With data being at the heart of our business, the high levels of quality we have in place ensure we meet the regulatory compliance measures in all of the regions we operate. We very much look forward to working with the DMA, to ensure we continue providing our customers with service of the highest standards.”
Find out more about how Kompass can help you plan your sales & marketing campaigns, target your lead generation activities and contact prospects directly with locally sourced, international B2B data for 53M companies available from 70 countries.