Register your company and start attracting potential customers both locally and overseas
Promote your business more effectively with our unique SEO solution for B2B companies
Reach new markets overseas across 70 countries with our unique promotional solution for exporters
Build greater brand awareness and position your business within your B2B marketplace
Find, attract, connect and engage. Solutions to help you build creative digital marketing campaigns.
Find business leads with EasyBusiness, our powerful global B2B search tool with data from 70+ countries.
Connect with business contacts and source new sales leads with our business sales intelligence solution
Build your global business with a personalised Market Ranking Report for your top target countries.
Integrate quality business leads from Kompass with your CRM with our straightforward plug and play app
Find new business opportunities on our global bidding platform with 50,000 tenders daily
Looking to target new markets overseas? We can help you grow your export business with confidence
Accurate and up-to-date smart data will help you increase your sales and profit margins and develop your business in new markets
Increase your online visibility and attract the right audience locally, nationally or overseas
Keep it simple: Find new partners and connect with reliable buyers & suppliers from around the world in 70+ countries
Target your lead generation on the right B2B companies and decision makers with our powerful sales and marketing solutions
We also use these files to run statistics on the frequency of your visits and the way in which you came to our site. We measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits as well as your site activity and return frequency, using Kompass internal & partner solutions.
Some pages on the Kompass website require communicating individual identification information in order to purchase a product or a service and to register on Kompass. This is the reason why, the user is invited to complete a form from the Kompass website, during the creation of his/her personal account and to return it to Kompass the website.
Kompass collects this individual identification information to administer sales transactions.
Session and permanent cookies : A session cookie only stays during the current navigation session; it is deleted once the browser is closed. However, a permanent cookie is setup for a fixed period of time.
Third party cookies : Cookies from third party sites can be setup by services which appear on these third party sites. These cookies are not under the control of the visited site. For more information about the third party cookies, we invite you to go directly on these third-party websites
You will find below the list of cookies used on this website :
Cookie type / Nature : Description : – Performance, analysis and searching (navigation on Kompass) : These are cookies setup by kompass.com on your device to meet navigation needs and to optimise and personalise services from our site.
– Youtube / Third party : These are cookies setup by Youtube, allowing you to view videos hosted on their site. We do not have control over any process operated by Youtube to collect information. We invite you to go directly to their website to view their confidentiality policy.
– Google Analytics / Kompass : These are cookies setup by kompass.com allowing the analysis of the Kompass platform’s audience and to establish marketing performance indicators. They are attributed to each visitor on a webpage, however a visitor will be given the same login at each visit and therefore will only be counted once.
– Advertising targeting (Realmedia) / Third party : These are cookies setup by a partner, allowing us to identify your interests while navigating, in order to personalise ad offers, which are addressed to you on the site and outside of it. They are particularly useful to limit the number of time you see an ad and help to measure the efficiency of a web campaign. Within this partnership, we make sure that our partners strictly respect the modified Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (applied to the processing of personal data) and commit to setup appropriate measures to secure and protect the confidentiality of data.
– Online payment / Third party :These are cookies set up by our payment partner, allowing online purchases.
– Kompass statistics / Kompass : These cookies allow us to know where our users come from.
– Get + / Kompass : These cookies are set by Kompass in order to show you the right information and personalize customer experience.
– Facebook / Third party : These are cookies set up by facebook. We do not have control over the process operated by the social media network Facebook to collect information. We invite you to go directly to see their privacy notice.
If you are against the use of these cookies, we ask you to deactivate them, in order to prevent them being setup on your device: the way to do this is described below, depending on your browser.
Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8 (Microsoft): Choose Tools < Internet Options < Confidentiality then select the level you wish to apply;
Firefox: Choose Tools < Options < Privacy setting and uncheck Allow cookies.